Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and what better way to celebrate then with some good food and drink. I had the pleasure of being in Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day two years ago. It was an amazing experience. Actually, the entire trip to Ireland was breathtaking. I hope to do it again soon. Below is a picture fr0m my trip. It was taken in the Guinness Factory where everyone is Irish on March 17th. It is also an appropriate picture since so many of the following recipes are made with Guinness. So whether you are Irish or pretending to be tomorrow, I hope you enjoy this roundup of my St. Patrick’s Day Recipes. Enjoy!
The Guinness Factory, Dublin, Ireland : Everyone’s Irish on March 17th
1. Irish Cream Cupcakes – A blend of coffee and Bailey’s Irish Cream come together
to spruce up a yellow cake mix
2. Irish Soda Bread – A great recipe that is perfect for breakfast on St. Patrick’s Day
3.Corned Beef and Cabbage – A tradition here in the United States is to have Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patrick’s Day.
This one can be made in your slow cooker.
4. Bailey’s Mint Molten Chocolate Cake – Chocolate and Bailey’s Mint Liqueur make this
molten chocolate cake extra special and Irish.
5. Shepherd’s Pie – A traditional Shepherd’s or Cottage Pie is made with mutton though this uses ground beef. It
tastes just as good and topped with crispy mashed potatoes.
6. Guinness Pie – Nothing beats having a pint of Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day and now you can eat it too
7. Guinness Chocolate Cake – You can have some Guinness for dessert too.
Forget the milk and have a pint of Guinness with this chocolate cake.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!